Areas of Intervention
- We collaborate with communities through organized groups to support local development and sustainability;
- Through partnerships, we ensure that people, children and mothers especially no longer die from preventive causes due to issues of accessibility and affordability.
- By using advanced technologies, DERI fosters the education of all scholars irrespective of geographic location in order for them to benefit from quality education.
- DERI makes available a holistic approach in providing better feeding habits to communities in dire need so as to prevent acute malnutrition.
Gender Based Violence
- We support and promote the rights of women by combating policies promoting gender inequality and violence channelled on girls and women.
- Conscious of the effects of climate change on food supply chains, we coorperate with entities to support farmers accross the continent to maintain a continuum of basic human needs.
- We empower youth across Africa to become actors in their tomorrow by promoting entrepreneurial adventures and local initiatives.
- With our partners, we assist communities in which we operate in transformation economically and socially towards an environmentally friendly society.
- Accelerate the promotion of women's rights and the girl child, while fostering entrepreneurial ambitions for a sustainable tomorrow.
Governance and Policy
- We challenge the status quo by campaigning against bad governance and policies affecting minorities and marginalized communities.
In this way, we advance dialogue while promoting regional cooperation and integration for a more sustainable Africa and beyond.